CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

On a new space on the worldwide web

So I was watching Ellen a few minutes ago and they had P.Diddy (whatever he's called now) talking about Twitter. I've been hearing a lot about Hollywood celebrities being on Twitter. It got me interested and so, I made my own Twitter thingy. Hahaha.

It has a character limit (140 characters) as to the posts (which is called "Updates"). You're basically supposed to answer just one question, "What are you doing?" Since this blog does not get updated often, I MIGHT be moving to Twitter since that would be easier to update. Hahaha. Let's see.

Anyway, you can follow my Twitter thingy by clicking on it on the right side of this page. OR you can make your own Twitter and add me up! :)

0 comments: