CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

On fulfilling a dream (sort of)

Today, I was able to sort of fulfill my dream career of becoming a teacher of young kids. Why sort of? Because I did not really play teacher for the day. I just sort of gave a talk and demonstration on Heimlich Maneuver to a Grade 5 class in Legarda Elementary School (for our Project Management class). Yey.

This is me giving the opening remarks.

This is me, together with Kevin and Eugene (my groupmates), conducting the diagnostic test. We had to explain almost every item in Tagalog. I needed help translating some of the things in Filipino. (Lesson learned: Burn can mean "paso" in Tagalog. Hahaha).


This is me with Edison and Benjamin demonstrating to class the Heimlich Manuever.

2 comments:

kim said...

naging teacher ka na before, a? for a picture nga lang. haha ;)

Tin said...

Hahaha. Gusto ko naman for real. Hindi yung bastusin. :))